Procurri are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Mark Blundell (#8) and Jake Hill (#24) in the Trade Price Cars Racing’s Audi S3 for the second-half of the 2019 British Touring Car Championships.
To celebrate, each week we’re giving away two VIP hospitality tickets for each race and a chance to meet the drivers Mark and Jake!
WIN 2 VIP BTCC HOSPITALITY TICKETS
For your chance to win two VIP hospitality tickets for each race of the BTCC as well as attend a meet-and-greet with Mark Blundell (#8) and Jake Hill (#24) on October 15th at Procurri offices – you just have to:
- Discuss an ITAD opportunity for Snetterton on 4th August
- Spend £5K on Authorised Parts for Thruxton on 18th August
- Discuss an IT Asset Disposal opportunity with Procurri for Knockhill on 15th September
- Order £5K of Maintenance Services for Silverstone on 29th September
- Spend £5K on Authorised Parts for Brands Hatch on 13th October