We provide a bespoke range of Inventory-as-a-Service offerings to suit your businessDownload infographic
We can enhance and streamline your global supply network by providing monitoring, movement planning and storage services, translating to improved logistics management and distribution for your supply chain.
We have developed bespoke tools in-house for identifying product, and forecasting call volumes against it, at both unit and spare part level, which enables us to accurately plan the right stock profiles with respect to your estate lists, and apply sensible risk management with respect to your contract specifics, to ensure we meet your SLAs whilst keeping costs down.
We have built up our infrastructure through closely managed relationships with our logistics partners, so that now our delivery capabilities are global, yet seamless to our customers through extensive IT integration.
With tens of thousands of product lines planned and deployed across our network of stock locations, and millions of pounds worth of inventory held centrally and managed by our planning suite, the potential stock leverage available to our customers makes our support pricing very attractive.
How can we add value?
- We invest in new stock, so you don’t have to
- We manage supply chains, repair loops and product life cycles
- We’ll manage storage, logistics, and stock excess and obsolesce machines
- We recognise the fluctuations in machine reliability across different manufacturers and product platforms, and we anticipate the unique requirements for specific contracts or customers, so we’ve developed flexible billing mechanisms to ensure best practice for the needs of any request
- We’ve got the right stock, in the right locations, at the right price, to deliver against your contract service levels whilst saving you money.
Why not take a look at what partnering with Procurri can do for you?